Friday, January 20, 2006

Click your heels together...

and say "I want to go home. I want to go home. I want to go home."

Yep. Looks like we're finally going home. Why do I not sound ecstatic? B/c the contract for Dave's theoretical new job hasn't been signed yet, which means this could still fall through - and that would be a major disappointment. So I'm trying not to get too excited. Never mind that since Dave's first interview I've been trolling realtor pages, making lists of things to keep & things to get rid of, and planning out all that needs to be done to move from one state to another. Nope, no pressure, Dave. Really. None at all.

1 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Blogger walterwilliams7910 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home